Hello my angel,
I'm so sorry, you must've had the roughest couple of weeks,not understanding why mom hasn't been the same. Last week was a complete daze, with saying goodbye to uncle Tim on Friday, me having more contractions on Wednesday, the medicine I had to take knocking me out completely until Thursday, and then Saturday, surprise surprise, Bronchitus! I've been so ill that I could hardly get out of bed, and I'm sure the lack of attention made you very unhappy. Dad's been holding the fort for a while,and shame, he's exhausted too! But today I woke up for the first time feeling slightly human again. Still a terrible cough and blocked nose, but I can actually open my eyes, yay! To my surprise, I haven't had any contractions (or I've been sleeping so much I haven't felt them), which is amazing as I just seem to sneeze somedays and they start. So hooray for now!
Anyway my love, just wanted to explain why things have seemed so out of sorts.
On the up side, this is what is happening to your little brother. He's already 32 weeks!!!
"Your baby now weighs about 1.7kg and is around 42.4cm long from head to toe. Although his lungs won't be fully developed until just before birth, your little one is inhaling amniotic fluid to exercise his lungs and practise breathing. Your baby is immersed in amniotic fluid, which is protecting him as he grows in the amniotic sac.
Some babies have a head of hair already, others have only a few wisps. Thick hair at birth doesn't necessarily mean thick hair later on, but children with fine hair in childhood usually grow up to have fine hair too."
Love you lots!
Wednesday, 03 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dearest Caden
Sorry to hear that your mom was feeling out of sorts. Hope you were a good little doctor to make her feel better quickly. Gee your baby brother seems to be growing very nicely and seems quite happy to stay in your mom's boep for a bit longer. We praise and thank God for looking so well after all four of you. Missing you all plenty and can't wait to see you on 9th February.
God Bless. Lots of hugs and kisses
Gwanny.
Caden my boy,
Please tell your mom she's got what is commonly known as "Egyptian Flu" ...she's going to be a Mummy!But seriously, you are blessed to have such incredible parents. The amount of obstacles which your mom and dad, not only face on a daily basis, but overcome with super-human strength are truly remarkable. And admirable! Reez and Wes, people of your callibre are a rare species indeed. We're all very proud of you two. And you, my dear Caden, are no less amazing. We have been closely following your progress for almost two years now, and there's never been a dull moment! Stay as sweet as you are.
Love you lots,
Oh-Paw
Shame man, hope you are feeling better soon! Shows you how awesome our God is that little Noah is still safely inside your tummy! God bless!
Shame Elriza!!
What a roller coaster week - I hope you all feeling better now!!
Thanks for coming to visit on Friday - I am looking forward to many more 'mommy-get-togethers'!
Post a Comment