My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 13 September 2010

You seem happier


Hi my precious,

I'm sneaking a few minutes in work time to quickly write a little update. First, I took you out of school about a month ago, because it just seemed like you weren't getting use to the teacher. Now I don't know if the fact that your little brother got to stay at home had anything to do with it, but nonetheless, you seem much happier and Rose is now looking after you and your brother full time while Elsie does the cleaning.

Second, you had a bad bout of stomatitis that just passed = small sores in the mouth. I felt sooooo sorry for you, but you got over it unscathed, thank goodness.

Third, I started a new job and am now away from home a bit more, but it makes our weekends AWESOME!!! Now I treasure every minute I have with you and we make the best of it!

I'm so sorry my angel, but I have to go. Just know that I love you unconditionally and not a day goes by that I am not amazed by something stunning that you do!

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: