The friendly squirrel coming to visit our picnic site
Picnic at the Rhino and Lion park (or as Wes calls it, the Rion and Lhino park)
Check the leg...
Lions (very close). You went: "Roar...I'm a scary scary lion!"
Taking pictures of the animals
Grant's ktm tent, set up for a rest at our picnic, lol
At Van Gaalens cheese farm, looking at the pigs with Tanya
Playing with your boetie's Christmas guitar - At Kosmosdal Marina Club
Swinging with Grant
Your skateboard - from Grant and Lynette
On the merry-go-round at Upper Deck
Christmas eve...you insisted on going to bed with your new vacuum cleaner :-)
So tired after Christmas lunch!
Justin teaching you to ride your bike
Your master piece! (I just added the lights)
You just love riding on your dad's bike
Christmas morning surprise! You were elated! We had cookies and milk for Father Christmas, and a wish list (you "drew" a bicycle). What an awesome memory!
Hey my fatty,
What an adorable little man you are and this holiday was just awesome being around you. We went for your first movie, Megamind in 3D. I was so impressed, you lasted an entire hour! You sat there with your 3D glasses, on your own chair, popcorn between your legs asking me every now and then: "Mommy, please put C-beebees on, ha ha!
The whole holiday, dad taught you to ask Father Christmas for a bicycle, so when it finally arrived on Christmas morning, you were elated! You are totally taken with the whole Christmas theme, loving the lights (actually going into mini-histerics) and the decorations. You actually did our entire Christmas tree yourself! The only comment I have is that a person can see you are short, because all the decorations are at the bottom, ha ha. But other than that, it's a beautiful masterpiece!
You also got spoilt rotten by those who love you: skateboard, drumset, toolset, clock, vacuum cleaner (yes you LOVE the vacuum cleaner and finally got your own), toy cars and so the list goes on. Thanks everyone who treated our little man. We're so blessed to have such great people in our lives! And the time you spent with us means more than anything!
So what else? You are in a running/jumping phase, looking like a little Mario-brother when you run, he he. You always go, "on your marks, get set" and then you're off. Also, when you play your little drum, you first hit the sticks together and ask "Are you ready?". So cute. When responding to things like: "Do you love me?" it's mostly preceded by a "of course", so it goes: "of course I do" or "of course I can" etc.
You are also in a "Noddy" phase, so everything has to be either Noddy or Spiderman (ugh). And you can tell serious stories, espescially about Goldilocks and the three bears...You start off: "Once upon a time, there were three bears, mommy bear, daddy bear, Caden bear and Noutjie bear (which in the picture is a soft toy that baby bear is holding)." So three became four, but none-the-less, you love it!
I am so excited, because come end of February you are enrolled to go the Bedfordview Montessori, yay! It looks like such a stunning school! I can't wait to see how you develop and blossom!
Oh yes, we are moving in three weeks, to Bedfordview, which is about 1minute away from dad's work. I'm sure you'll love it there, but for me it's a bit scary. I've lived in this house for most of my life, and all our friends are here, ouma is right next door, and everything is so, well, comfortable and established! They say a change is as good as a holiday, well, let's see. At least the new place has a VERY big garden, which you'll love!
Anyway my angel, I love you so much. I know there's about a million things that I'm leaving out, but the core is: You are becoming very cute and very clever.
Love you plenty my boudjies!
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment