









Well my angel, it is a sad day for your mom, because from now on I will not see your all gum smile again. Yes, your first little toofie made it's appearance, the bottom right one, but the left one is not far behind. I realised something was making an appearance at our Christmas party on Saturday. Your buddies Kai, Keaton and Deqlan, as well as little Haylee was there. We had the most beautiful spot under the trees, and there you little guys (and girl) chilled all afternoon. You got spoiled rotten by your friends (and their mommies), and you can be very grateful to be so blessed. Thanks so much Loren, Megs and Samm for a wonderful afternoon and for all the great presents!!!
As I said earlier, it was also this day that I saw a little white spot on your gum, and I started worrying that it might be a little ulcer. But the next day it turned into a little slit, and you were very unhappy the whole day, and alas, today, on "gelofte dag" and the anniversary of your uncle Charl's passing, your toothie came out. Right next to it is another little white slit, so you might get the other one in a day or two.
Well, let me tell you what else you've been up to (other than moaning, which I completely understand). Saturday Haylee and Laetitia came to visit us after the Christmas party and you had such a good time with Haylee. She gave you plenty of kisses, and passed all your toys on for you to play with. You also had a bath together which was too adorable for words, and she gave you plenty of hugs! Last night we went to Keaton's house and you just said hi to everyone, had your bottle and slept for the rest of the night. Mom and dad had a fantastic dinner that Megan and Conrad made, and then we took you home for some rest. I also think you might be going through a growth spurt because you've been waking up every four hours to drink at night. It's good my angel, mom doesn't mind, just grow grow grow! I also started making your food myself, mommy's becoming domesticated! You had avo on Sunday, which you hated, banana yesterday, which you pondered about, and gem squash last night, which you loved! Because of your toofies, you aren't eating your solids that well, but when you're really hungry you devour everything in the bowl.
Today we went to the annual Theron Christmas party and wow, what a spread Aunt Barbara and Uncle Martin prepared! You had fun meeting all the people and playing with Ohpaw's beard, but you definitely didn't want to eat anything! We, however, had way too much to eat, but it was just so good! You played with uncle Popeye and aunt Daleen, you finally met your other uncles, Hennie and Louwtjie and aunt Ria and their wives and husbands and kids. It was a big party! Thanks so much aunt Barbara and uncle Martin, it was such a relaxing afternoon, perfect to kick the holiday off with!
Anyway my angel, you are sleeping now, so I'm gonna go climb in too because I'm sure you'll be awake just now!
Love you Lots!

4 comments:
Congrats big boy! Will most certainly have some pancakes for you today! I hope the other toothie is on its way and that you will feel much better soon! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend and public holiday - thats wonderful! God bless!
Whoopee! Well done on the toofie Caden!
Elriza,I must just tell you that every time I see Caden he is just getting cuter and cuter!! He is developing such a little personality now and he is just so gorgeous! You are doing a fantastic job as a mom and your beautiful boy is testament to that!
Can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Loren
Dearest Caden
We are so proud of you for being such a good and big boy and cutting your first tooth-peg. Who knows maybe Santa will see that you have your two front teeth for Christmas. You and your little friends seem to have had an absolute ball exchanging your gifts. You are all such special little ones and we are all very proud of you and your parents too for doing such a sterling job.
The photos are just toooo cute and precious.
Love you all very much.
Lots of hugs and kisses to you and your mom and dad.
God Bless
Dear Wes, Elriza, Caden and your families
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, especially as this is your very first Christmas Caden! May Our Lord continue to bless and guide you and give you health, love, joy , happiness and laughter in 2009. Thanks for being such great friends and for all the support and love and prayers you continue for Deqlan. God Bless and lots of love Mark, Samm, Deqlan and Logan
Post a Comment