




Hello my angel,
You had a very lekker weekend that just passed with granny coming to visit from Cape Town. She spoiled you rotten and bought you a bath ring and a little rocking horsie which you seem to love! Thanx a lot granny and happy anniversary for you and grampy for today. May you guys have many more years to come!
Friday night you stayed with granny while we went to Kim and Leigh's wedding. It was so beautiful and I'm sure they'll treasure that day for the rest of their lives! Granny said you were very good and you slept right until 03h00, which is great because the couple of nights before you weren't very happy. I think that measles injection really made you feel yucky, and now your toothies seem to be getting very painful. So it's been a rough couple of days for you my angel. But I'm so proud of you, because even though you are not quite yourself, you are still as good as gold! Granny left yesterday and phoned me to say how much she's already missing you. Shame, you really crept very deeply into her heart!
Sunday I went to go visit Ohpaw, and once again he taught me so many things about life, love and the rest. He's a very wise man my precious and you must listen to what he has to teach you. He reminded me that our only purpose on this earth is to love each other, unconditionally, and that's a very difficult thing to do. You will see that it is easy to love the people you like, but it's the ones you don't like that you must learn to love as well. I hope you learn that lesson very early on in life, because it will make your journey so much easier.
Last night ouma Rina looked after you for a bit so that dad and I could spend some quiet time together. We do that about every month, just so that we can remember why this little family started, and then we usually talk about our plans for you (if it's God's will of course!). Ouma Rina also said you were very well behaved and she'll look after you any time! Thank you for being so good my angel, now dad and I won't struggle to ever find a baby sitter for you! And thank you ouma Rina for always being ready to watch our tiny man.
Granny sent me some photos of the weekend. Hope you like them.
Anyway my baby boy, I hope those toothies come out soon and that the pain goes away.
I love you plenty my only!
Mwah
Mom

4 comments:
Dearest Caden
What a super weekend I had. It was great being with you all and you were such a shining little star. You were so good and when I took you with to my doctor for my check-up she took you to meet all the other doctors and told them your dad's whole history and about you being our little miracle warrior. Thanks to all of you for the wishes on Gramps and my 36th wedding anniversary. It sounds long but it feels like only the other day we got married. To Ouma Rina, thank you so much for my Granny Angel. It is beautiful. Caden, gran is missing you so much already especially the 5h00 dadadada in the morning. You were an absolute pleasure to look after. They better make the airfares a lot cheaper so that I can visit some more.
Keep on being the happy little chappy that you are. Lots of love, hugs and kisses to all three of you.
God bless
Granny
Caden, you are smiling to beautifully! and growing so big - cant wait to see you Saturday love Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
Caden my boy, forgive Oh-Paw's foolishness, but here's another poem that I wrote for you:
I DREAM
I dream of a day
when happiness reigns
When gladness and laughter
replace all the pains.
I dream of the day
when we all live as one,
When hatred has ended
and envy is gone.
I dream of a day -
and I hope it is near,
when we realize love
will cast out all fear.
I dream that one day
we'll dance under the sun,
and like little children
know that living is fun.
I dream of the day,
and I know you do, too
when we shun all that's false
and embrace what is true.
I dream of the day
when my Heavenly Friend
says, "A warm welcome home!
You've endured to the end!"
Love you boy - the photos are absolutely stunning!
Dearest Caden
Oh-Paw has outdone himself again. He just has a way with words. I think it is high time that he writes a whole book of poetry and has it published. You are so blessed to have all those wonderful things thought and written for you. But you are special, my little angel. Your smile will brighten anyone's day. We all love and miss you very much, your mom and dad too, we miss and love them as well, but of course you are extra special.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to all three of you (an extra one for you, Caden)
Granny
Post a Comment