Well my angel,
I'm sorry to tell you, but your cover has been blown! Rosie told me today that you are in fact crawling. For weeks now dad and I have been watching, waiting, wondering when you are going to give that first "leap" into boy-hood, when today Rose casually informed me that as soon as you think no one is watching, you crawl like a champion. Hmmmm, I think you are getting way to clever for your age young man.
She told me how you crawled to the couch, rested for a bit, then proceded to pull yourself up, and trample like a little ellie. As soon as she said "how, Caden" however you sat down and pretended that nothing happened. Makes me wonder, are we spoiling you too much?
Well, from now on you're on your own my little shrimp, if you want a bottle, you know where the kettle is, and I taught you how many scoops of formula. The nappy bin is close for your perusal and you can have access to all the pots and pans your heart desires!
lol.
Love you my monkey and I'm very very proud of you.
Mom
P.s. Your friend Deqlan's ultrasounds are clear clear clear. Praise to Him who knows all.
Friday, 06 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dearest Caden
Wow what a clever chap. Now you are really getting mobile. I always said that you would be crawling before your first birthday and who knows, maybe you surprise us and be like your Gran and take your first step on your first birthday.
We all know that the Lord is an awesome Lord and we thank Him for all the miracles he is performing and we thank Him for watching over Deqlan and his family.
Love you all lots and lots.
Woo Hoo!!
You and Malakai must be talking about the whole 'they can't know what we're actually up to' thing hey?...
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome News - Well done Big Boy! Tell your mamma and dadda to put there running shoes on.... Let the games begin - he he.... God bless and keep you safe! Keaton
Post a Comment