My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Some Bday Pics!

Look at my cool sun glasses

Caden & Granny Grey
Caden & Gran

Caden & uncle Brendon


I love this contraption!


Check my cool trike from Granny Grey!


I'm soooo tired I'll just sleep right here



Yay - more presents! Can't believe I'm so lucky


Kai & Loren


What's this thing on my head?

Caden & Rozelle enjoying the water

Eating my whistle


Keaton enjoying the ice lollies

Lunch time for Kai

Nemo & Dory Birthday Cake

Party Table

Sexy Surfer Dude!

Yummy doggy!


I want to eat that card mom!

Cool truck!

I love unwrapping pressies!



Hmmm, cupcake, all for me!


Keaton and Deqlan enjoying the flower bed



Deqlan and Coreen



How sexy am I - all crawling and stuff


Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!



Blowing out my candles
And there's more to follow! Will post them tomorrow!

2 comments:

Life As I Know It... said...

What lovely photos.. What a lovely family you three are, absolutely made for each other..

Love
Claire

Granny said...

Dearest Caden
Your dad whispered in my ear that you love to tease him and your mom. We believe that you are growing to be such a big boy. We miss you all very much and cannot wait to see you again. Please ask your mom to put some more pics on the blog so that we can see just how much you have grown.
Lots of love to all three of you.
Plenty of hugs and kisses. God Bless and love you plenty our little angel-pie.
Grampy and granny