
Wow my angel, I'm so sorry for only writing now. I've been SOOOO busy, I honestly don't know whether I am coming or going. It's been great being so stimulated, espescially at work, but I feel so scattered!
You've been such a little character. You've had hectic seperation anxiety the last couple of weeks, espescially when it came to your dad. You didn't want to leave him alone! I don't think he knew what hit him, because he honestly couldn't put you down without you howling. Shame, but I think he secretly enjoyed all the attention from you.
You started playing games with us, teazing us, rolling balls, having crawling races (you should see the blue marks on my knees from trying to crawl!). It's been a real pleasure so far watching you learn and experience new things.
Well, that's all for now my angel. Just know that you are growing beautifully and that you are our whole lives!
Love you plenty!
Mom

4 comments:
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
Sounds like you are having tons of fun! Enjoy
hello strangers! Love the new pic on your trike Mr Caden! To gorgeous! Continue growing so well , but not to quickly hey! You know what Deqlan loves his Daddy just as much so i understand exactly what your mommy means! Hugs and kisses God Bless Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
Ahhh you are growing up so fast Caden! Your picture is sooo adorable! Stay as cute as you are!
Post a Comment