Hello my beautiful,
Well as you can see from the title, I had some rest, but just for one night. Sunday night was a very bad night for you. You were awake every hour, and at 4h00 it was playtime (ouch).
On Monday your ouma Rina came to say hi and she took one look at me and realised that I was close to the end. She offered to take you for the night so that me and dad could get some rest, otherwise we wouldn't be able to give you our undivided attention you know. So off you went with ouma, and as could be predicted, you decided to sleep through the night. She said you woke up at 5h00 and she gave you to ouma-grootjie on the bed while she showered. Apparently you were bouncing up and down when you became a bit tired. You then proceeded to crawl into ouma-grootjie's arms and make a little bed there for yourself, on her chest. She sang to you a bit, and one two three, you were sleeping again. Well, I'm very glad you were so nice to your ouma-grootjie and ouma, because when you came home last night you once again decided that you wanted a bottle at 01h30, and again at 5h00. I took the 01h30 shift and dad took the 5h00 shift. I'm starting to wonder my angel...is it me????
On a lighter note, your cough cleared up a bit, but now you are hoarse again (which is actually very cute, especially if you want to laugh). You now understand gogga, light, hello, bye-bye, tata and dadda, and you can point to them (light and gogga) when asked where they are. Yesterday we were pretty sure you said (and meant) dadda when dad came back from work. And I'm also sure you said (and meant) tata when you said it while waving goodbye. So all and all my angel, you are becomming a very clever little boy and dad and I are enjoying every minute of it!
Until next time my angel!
Love
Mom
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Caden,
You sound too cute for words!!
Tell Mommy the only reason why you wake up so often is to get some really good mommy love!!
Love
Ferreira Family
Hello Caden , you sound to cute for words, shame, im sorry you not sleeping so well, but hope that all sorts it self out soon! You so clever, hope to see you soon! love mark samm deqlan logan
Post a Comment