Hello my angel,
You should've been home by now, but hey, shoulda woulda coulda! Last week Thursday Granny phoned to inform us that you have MEASLES!!! Freakin measles my boy! Can you believe it! I want to say: "Why bother with the vaccinations then?", but then I see you on Skype and see that you don't look sick at all! You're still running around like the crazy little man that you are and nothing's changed, except you have a rash. So now I'm rather saying: "Thank goodness you had those vaccinations" otherwise you would've been very ill my baby and I would've cried my eyes out not being able to be there with you, to hold and love you.
Now, I'm still crying my eyes out because I miss you so much, but at least I know that you are well and healthy-ish. We had to postpone our flight tickets to this week Friday because measles is VERY contagious and you are not allowed to fly when you have it because you can infect those around you so easily. So now I have seriously been away from you for much longer than ever before. Truly though, I would much rather have my hectic, crazy, laughter-filled mornings than having it this quiet. I don't think we realised how much you "filled" the house with your giggles and cries.
Anyway my angel, just wanted to tell you how much I miss and love you and I think I'm gonna explode with joy when we get off the plane to fetch you!
Lots of love!

1 comment:
aw shame Elriza, hope you get to see your little guy soon! he is growing so big!
Post a Comment