My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 08 June 2010

Guess who's coming?

Hey my angel,

You've been such a complete pleasure the past couple of days, and how very handy that came in just as your brother got sick. I've been quite busy with him and somehow, you've managed to keep yourself busy and happy all by yourself! I'm so proud of you, and it is an absolute joy to see your imagination take flight as you play!

On another note, your granny is coming to visit you tomorrow which I am sure is going to be a BIG treat, and as the schools are closing anyway, you'll get to stay at home with her for a bit. I had to make one of the toughest decisions of my life so far, but I know you're gonna love it, so I had to do it. Dad and I thought it would be nice for you to visit granny in Cape Town for a couple of days (4 to be exact), so next week Tuesday I am saying goodbye to you for the longest time ever!!! I'm not sure how I am going to manage, but at this stage with your brother being sick and with the schools closing, it seemed like the best time to send you for your first (of many) holidays down to Cape Town. Please please bear with me if I hold on to you for extended periods of time before you leave. I'm still not sure how on earth I'm gonna do it, but I have a week to prepare myself. At this stage I am just continuously focussing on holding you again when we go to Cape Town to fetch you. I can just see that beautiful smile of yours and being able to kiss and hug you all over again...so that'll remain my focus. I know I'm talking like you're gone already, but I'm just prepping so long.

Anyway my angel, just wanted to let you know how wonderful you are and what a pleasure it is seeing you learn every day!

Love you plenty!
Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Precious Pie,
Only one more sleep then Granny and Grampy will be with you and Little Noah. I am counting the hours and of course the biggest surprise was when your mom and dad phoned to ask if we would like to bring you back to Cape Town for a few days. What a wonderful surprise. I know your parents are going to miss you sooooo much but I promise that I will look very well after you and stick by their rules. We can skype your mom and dad every night if they wish. See you tomorrow, my angel. God Bless, sleep tight and hugs and kisses to your mom, dad and little Noah. Love you.

Loren Stow said...

Oh Elriza!
It's going to be hard to let little mister go on holiday without you - I hope the days fly by!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant even imagine how hard it will be but Im sure he will have fun!
Lovely to hear you are all well!
See you all sonn!
Megs