My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 19 July 2010

Happy too you!

Well my little angel, as you would say to ohpaw Zak: Happy too you!!!

Hoop paw het 'n wonderlike dag en onthou: We LOVE you more!!!!
Dankie altyd vir paw se wyse woorde en mooi gedigte, dankie dat paw die "kreatiewe" kant van die lewe daarstel, sodat my seuns dit kan leer. Dankie vir paw se liefde vir musiek wat ek kan oordra na my kinders toe en 'n "ritueel" van soorte kan skep. Lief pa ongelooflik! En soos Caden sal se: Wuf you oupa!

1 comment:

Oh-Paw said...

Caden my angel grandson,
I'm going to take the liberty of using your blog to say something to my BIG,BIG angel - your beautiful mommy Elriza. My engel ek het heeltemal verby hierdie boodskap gekyk, maar ek het 'n paar goeie verskonings: 1) Ek is seniel. 2) Die fotos van jule familie is absoluut ongelooflik! 3) MMmm Ek het nou vergeet wat dit was! But Caden, let me tell you how priviledged you and Noah are to have the parents that you have. One day when you're both bigger and stronger, you'll understand that only a strong man can cry. Only a genius will feel stupid. Only a giant can feel small. And only wise man can say, "I'm sorry." And just to put things into perspective - go out frequently at night and look up into the skies. Then, say to yourelf, "I'm only a little speck in a tiny country on a puny little planet in a midget solar system contained in a dwarf-sized galaxy in an unbelievably infinite universe." Life becomes so much easier when you see things that way. And now, I want to tell your mommy that she is the diamond in my life and the sparkle in my eyes - now ... and for long as I shall live.
Wuf you!
Oh-Paw