My name is Caden. Born 12 weeks premature, I am making up for my time in ICU by living life to the fullest! These are the letters my mom writes to me so that I can see what I did to make her grey so early...
Absolutely awesome photos. You and little Noah are growing just toooo fast and your are both getting cutier by the day. You really do know how to pose for the camera. You guys make us feel really proud. Gwanny cannot wait for the end of July when I'll be coming to visit you again. Be a good boy and play nicely with your baby brother. Lots of hugs, love and kisses. Gwanny
Oh these are fantastic family pics. You guys are the model family, all good looking! Noah is growing nicely and Caden is looking like a real big brother. Love to all
4 comments:
Absolutely STUNNING!
BREATHTAKING, wow, absolutely beautiful, what blessings you have - Noah has changed SO much!!
Absolutely awesome photos. You and little Noah are growing just toooo fast and your are both getting cutier by the day. You really do know how to pose for the camera. You guys make us feel really proud. Gwanny cannot wait for the end of July when I'll be coming to visit you again. Be a good boy and play nicely with your baby brother.
Lots of hugs, love and kisses.
Gwanny
Oh these are fantastic family pics. You guys are the model family, all good looking! Noah is growing nicely and Caden is looking like a real big brother. Love to all
Post a Comment