Hello my precious precious little man. Well, as you can gather from the title, someone has had a birthday, and now, my tiny tiny little baby is 3 already! I can't believe how the time has flown, and what a stunning little man you have become!
You know, when you were born and lying in ICU, I had these visions of you being a blonde, curly haired little ball of energy(I think God sent those visions for me so that I could know all would be ok). And now I realise those visions were of what you are now, almost exactly! You are such a clever, inquisitive, polite boy and I'm very very proud to be your mommy. Thanks my angel, I could never have dreamt for more!
So, this weekend we went down to Natal because I actually had to work, but luckily, we could swing it so that you reaped some benefit! I arranged that you and dad come with (and Noutjie stayed with ouma), because my job was to arrange our stand for the first WFO enduro! Now, that means you got to see tons and tons of motorbikes, which, I don't need to tell you, you LOVED! You loved it so much that you actually thought Saturday was your birthday and were very surprised when you woke up on Sunday and got presents! Then we went for ice-cream at the Wimpy and took a slow drive back home. So it was chilled, but your party is still coming :-).
Anyway my precious, let me get back to work. Just know that I love you dearly and spending time with you is the most amazing thing I've ever gotten to experience. Every day is just a big blessing when I get back home and you run into my arms. That's actually when my day starts.
Love you plenty
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment