My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 08 March 2011

Party time!






Hello my little bumsical!

So we had your party on Saturday and I must say I think you enjoyed it very much! You proceeded to hand out cupcakes to everyone, you swam with dad, and, for most of the party basically entertained yourself (as you do). Oh, lest I forget, you also put on a grand show for anyone willing to listen with Noutjie's guitar, your microphone, and oh so passionate voice. The cakes were awesome and your dinosaur cake even had a volcano! Thank you so much for every one who came to share the day with us, as well as those who sent their wishes! It really made it very special!

Last week granny came to visit and also grampy for a short while. Needless to say, you loved every minute of it. Granny took you for your first day at your new school, the Bedford Montessori, and I must admit, I think this is the perfect place for you! You are learning so much already and your teachers say you are very bright (tell me something I don't know, lol). They also say that they are so relieved to have finally found a singer for the Christmas concert, lol, because apparently that's all you do, whether you are drawing, painting, whatever, there is little Caden Cat signing his heart out :-). Haha, o yes, and every time you come home, you give Noutjie a big hug and say: "Hello my boy, did you miss me?".

And lastly, as a little bonus, this morning Noah woke up very unhappy and not feeling well, so being a little boy he cried and cried and cried. Dad and I did our best to calm him and were losing hope, when suddenly a very sleepy voice came from out of your room shouting: "Ok boy, don't worry, I'm coming!". Dad and I were in hysterics and true as Bob, Noah stop crying when you finally came to his rescue! Definite highlight of the week :-)

Anyway my angel, I love you tons and tons and can't wait to see what you come up with when I come home from work.

Love always.
Mom

2 comments:

O said...

My liefste groot kleinseun,
Ek mis die vinnige hallo sĂȘ wat ek in die middae op kon staat maak. Jy word nou ongelooflik vinnig groot en wys.
Jy het darem 'n groot vertoning vir ons gegee op jou verjaardag! Ek, Oumagrootjie, Oupa Koevoet, Tannie Let en Oupaw het gekruip soos ons gelag het! Die oorgawe en entoesiasme was oorweldigend!
Dankie vir jou soentjies en drukkies wat jy so graag uitdeel.
Geniet jou skool, hoop jy gaan baie gelukkig wees

Ouma said...

Hmm?... O=Ouma