

Hi All,
Wow, I can't believe how big our little warrior is getting. He officially grew out of all his prem clothes! And he's getting so interested in his rattles and toys!
His cold seems to have completely dissapeared and his nose is finally open! One of the doctors told me to put a couple of drops of breastmilk in his nose, which I thought was a bit disgusting at first, but she said it had anti-bacterial properties so I gave it a try. It worked within the first day! So now he can finally breathe again!
I also just wanna say bye to uncle Koevoet who left for Madagascar on Tuesday. Hope everything goes well and that you enjoy the new job! Wesley's friend Carl from the UK arrives here today, and we can't wait for him to meet little one. I'm sure Wes is gonna enjoy having him around! I had a wonderful two days now with my mom, aunt Elriza, aunt Lettie and Jolene. We were going to the shops buying things for Ame's twins (who have now been named Lerees and Amia) and coloured our hair and just pretended we were on holiday! It was so nice! Ame is still doing well and in her 29th week now, and the twins are just over kg each!
Other than that, we don't have a lot of news. We're really looking forward to the weekend. It's ohpaw's birthday and we're gonna go eat at Crawdaddy's with uncle Martin and aunt Barbara, who will also meet little Caden for the first time! Can't wait! Oh, and I decided to take today and tomorrow off, so now I'm only back at work on Monday!
Anyway, hope everybody has a great weekend!
Lots of Love
Elriza

3 comments:
Hi
He really is growing beautifully.He looks so wide awake and alert on the photo's.I don't suppose you feel like oing back to work at all.Well unfortunately we are not the idle rich,(wish we were).It really is too cold to get up in the mornings.I hope Wes and Carl don't make you feel left out.
Well love to all three of you and enjoy work next week.I can only imagine how you going to feel when you have to drop him off in the mornings.
lots Of Love
Sharon
Hi there
My, oh my but are we getting a fatty boomstix. Those cheeks are getting more kissable by the day. We are really missing you guys terribly and get very excited when Caden phones to speak to us. What an awesome moment that is. He really has a lot of stories to tell us.
Caden, we look forward to our little talks and hope that soon we can speak face to face and not only on the telephone.
Love you all lots and lots. Tons of hugs and kisses.
God Bless
Grampie and Granny
Wow - he is getting so big and so beautiful! Enjoy every moment and glad that his little cold has cleared up! Have a great weekend and enjoy ohpaws birthday! Look forward to seeing you guys soon! God bless, Conrad, Megs and Keaton
Post a Comment