Hi All,
Well I'm glad to report that Caden's rash is gone and his cold seems to be going away. Unfortunetly Weasel now has a cold so he has to sleep in the spare bedroom which as you can think is not very nice!
On Saturday we had a very nice braai and Melanie and Ludwig came to see little one for the first time. We had so much food left over, so we ate all Sunday long! Loren also came to visit and Caden gave her a very nice smile (little flirt!). Sunday I had coffee with Megs, Keaton and Loren and it was so awesome seeing little Keaton and how he's grown! On Tuesday Ivan came around to see little one as well and I was spoiled with lunch and a whole bunch of pastries for dessert! Mmmm, thanx Ive! Yesterday I took him to Vista to see the people again and he gave one of his best smiles to the Unit Managers! We were so proud, (again, little flirt!). To add to all the chaos that hit us these past weeks (like the geyser breaking), our washing machine and our oven door broke! What is up with the planets? I really wish this bad spell will go away now cause it might end up being cheaper just buying a new home, hie-hie. Anyway, so last night I quickly went to ouma Rina to do our washing and little man was talking up a storm! Even had his ouma in tears! (Well done little man!). I then quickly went to Megs for coffee and to weigh the little man and can you believe it, he is a full 3.71kg! Fattiboomstix! Keaton and Caden also finally had a good look at eachother and just stared at this little stranger opposite them. It was very cute! I also just want to congratulate Dylan, one of weasel's friends in America who got married last weekend! Hope you guys have many great years to come! Today was definitely one of the most difficult days for me so far because I dropped Caden off at tannie Annetjie (anja's mom) who is going to be looking after him when I go back to work in two weeks. Wow, who knew it would be so difficult! I was in tears all the way back! But on the other hand I am so incredibly grateful that God sent her to us. There is no better place for Caden and I know he's just gonna love staying by her. I can't believe my maternity leave ends in two weeks! Time really has flown by! Caden is becoming such a little character. He even laughed out loud for the first time on Sunday. It was in his sleep, but I'm sure that counts!
Anyway, that's enough from us for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend and get lots of rest!
Love
Elriza
Thursday, 03 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Caden, Wat sé jy van jou arme pa wat 'n masker moet dra as hy jou wil sien? Lyk dit nie te eienaardig nie? Ek hoop regtig hy word gou gesond.
Ek dink dit is baie swaar vir jou ma om jou in iemand anders se sorg oor te laat - al is Tannie Annatjie direk van God af gebid.
Dis baie lekker dat jy begin mens word, jou emosies en gedagtes wys. Daardie uitdrukkings wat jy op jou gesiggie uittoor, is tog te oulik. Jou nie-verbale kommunikasievaardighede slaag jy met 100%! Lyk my die wereld sal nie eendag wonder wat jy dink of voel nie.
Baie liefdetjies,
Ouma Rina
Hi all
It mustv'e pure hell leaving him.I'm sure he was in your thoughts the whole time & the time must have dragged by for you,but at least you know he's in good hands.Glad to hear he's feeling better.I had to hear yesterday(sunday) how he speaks to granny over the phone.She is really ditzy,but who can blame her.He is just toooooo beautiful.Caden my little man you are truly , truly loved country wide.
All our love from Cape Town,can't wait to see you again.
Loves & hugs
Sharon
shame elriza - i know the feeling , even leaving deqlan with my mom the first time i went back to work was very very hard - you will cherish and enjoy him 1000 times more when you are with him! i am sure he is is such wonderful hands, just hang in there, it will take a bit of time to get used to but i am sure he will be so happy! God Bless love Samm
Hey Elriza!
I am so glad to hear that Caden is really becoming a little personality! How amazing it must be to watch your child grow... I still can't believe I will have one of my very own soon... let's just say I not very in touch with reality on that one!
I hope it becomes easier to leave little Caden, but like you say, it is a real blessing to have found someone you trust so much to take care of him when you go back to work!
We hope to see you all soon again! Miss you guys!
Loren
Dearest Caden
We were so pleased and proud of you to hear that you had a good first day at school. We know that you will be a good boy when staying by auntie Annatjie. Granny enjoys her little chats with you on the phone when you tell her all your stories and things you have been up to. Keep the photos coming in so that we can see all your different expressions. They are soooo cute. Granny's computer will soon have a hole in it the way she kisses that lekka bekkie and fat little cheeks.
Love you lots, love to your Dad and Mom, God Bless, hugs and kisses.
Grampy, Granny, uncle Brendon and Granny Grey
Hope all is well with you and Wes and Caden, so happy that he is growing so beautifully, 3.7kgs - wow he is becoming a real big boy now - soon he will be running around with Keaton causing trouble and getting up to mischef! Have a great weekend! megs
Post a Comment