Hello my beautiful boy.
You have been amusing us so much this last couple of weeks I thought I just had to write and tell you what you've been up to. You are finally getting the hang of sitting. You still fall over every now and then, but I think it's safe to classify it as a sit! It's very cute, when you are lying down, you try to do a mini sit-up, and then I know you want to get up.
You are also on 3 solid meals a day. It took 3 MONTHS! But now you actually open your mouth when I bring the spoon closer. Your ouma-grootjie told me, and yesterday I got to see it for myself, that when you take a bite of your food, you now seem to think that it is a good time for blowing bubbles! Your eating chair is full of pumpkin! It's messy, but very cute. You don't really have an interest in food, you just seem to eat because that is what is expected of you.
I've noticed that you love being outside. You get very annoyed if I keep you indoors all day. You don't even really like your toys (which you have so many of!). You just want to be outside watching everything!
Your teeth also seem to be bothering you a lot. Last night I even had a dream that you cut all 4 bottom teeth at the same time! I hope they pop out soon my boy.
You are exercising your vocal cords a lot, and it sounds just like you are singing. Sometimes you shout just to get a reaction out of us, and at other times you just talk to yourself. Either way is really very sweet and I hope you continue to be such a talkative little monkey because my first love language is words of affirmation! So we can have lots and lots of chats about life, love and the rest!
Tomorrow we're going for your 9 month check-up and your vaccines. I hope it won't be too painful, but I can't wait to see what you are weighing because you are in 3 - 6 month clothes now!
Anyway my only, I love you lots and thank you for growing so beautifully!
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dearest child, Oh-Paw wrote this for you:
Gently
Gently, the darkness falls,
And peace comes over me.
Gently, the hand of God,
Draws the sun into the sea.
Gently, oh so gently,
Gentle as a dove,
Gently, oh so gently,
We’ll shower you with love.
Gently, the stars appear,
The moon smiles down at me.
Gently, your face draws near,
As I begin to see.
Gently, oh so gently,
Gentle, through the night,
Gently, oh so gently,
You filled our hearts with light.
Gently, the morning breaks,
The sun leads in the day.
Gently, my soul awakes,
And I begin to pray.
Gently, oh so gently,
Gentle as the dew.
Gently, oh so gently,
We thank the Lord for you.
Love you!
Congrats Big Boy!!!!!! So happy that you can now see the world from a new prospective! Cant wait to see you sit and have big chats with you! Keep well and I hope the vaccines dont hurt too much! God bless, Conrad, Megan and Keaton
Dearest Caden
Happy nine months old. You are growing so quickly and getting so cute. I love the videos you sent where you are telling us all the news. I hop the doctor does not hurt you today when you go for your vaccination.
Your Oh-Paw really has a way with words. The poem he wrote for you is absolutely awesome and I know that he means every word. You really are precious to all of us.
Love you lots.
Love, hugs and kisses to you, your dad and your mom.
My Groot-kleinseun,
Ai tog, jou Ouma voel sommer net aangedaan van pure vreugde. Lyk my jou Oh-paw het weer met sy skryf talent na vore gekom - ek's baie bly daaroor.
Ek is ook bly dat daar in hierdie eeu videos is waarin jou Granny-hulle kan verlustig.
Jou grootword proses is vir ons almal baie naby aan die hart en ons bly dankbaar dat God in beheer is.
Weet nie of ek vir jou of jou ma moet sterkte toewens met vanmiddag se inspuiting nie!!
Lie julle spulletjie baie,
Ouma Rina
Post a Comment