Wednesday, 12 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Caden. Born 12 weeks premature, I am making up for my time in ICU by living life to the fullest! These are the letters my mom writes to me so that I can see what I did to make her grey so early...
2 comments:
Dearest Caden
You three little guys seem to be having a lot of fun in the pool. Since I saw you splashing around in the bath I always said you were going to be Ryke Neethling No. 2.
Father Christmas has already put a swimming pool on your list for Christmas and you seem to be such a good boy that I am sure he will bring you a pool for you and your friends to splash around in.
Miss you all very much and wish we could be with you more.
Lots of love, hugs and plenty of kisses to you and your mom and dad.
God Bless
Granny
Hi all of you
well Caden you are growing up so fast my boy. Soon we will see your pics of your first birthday on the blogg. Come and visit any time and you can have a pool all to yourself. You can swim all day long and what's more you can swim in the sea. Now that is encouraging. Nag mom and dad to bring you for another visit. Now remember to practice your butterfly stroke!
Loads of love
The Clarks
xx
Post a Comment