Hey my Boy
Well as you have noticed Mom n I are both back into full swing in the wheat fields, so the blog has been slow of late. You have been a little Angel though, gently waking us up at 3am the last few mornings, it really makes getting up at 5am alot easier and one day when you are a teenager i will surely have my fun repaying the kindness with a water pistol through your window. You have become quite the character though and we love it, your favourite is to gently groan in our ears and pat our heads when we nod off in those early morning play times, I really enjoy playing at night, you have a very naughty look in those eyes, just like a little boy should, alas I do fear for your antics when you get totally mobile and I am sure we will be replacing alot of 'accidental mishaps'. No prob as long as it is in good taste, I might even have a idea or 2 for you to try. You have gained a few lumps and are starting to fill out a bit in the mid section, ie your a fatty. Last night you learnt how to growl in you throat and as evil as it sounded it shows you are developing just fine.
Anyway lad, can't wait to see you tonight and chase you in your walker around the lounge, maybe we can even play corner the Jack russell for a bit.
Hope you and Rose are havin a good Friday.
Later Bud.
Love Dad
Friday, 16 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment