Hello my beautiful,
You've been up to so many things, I thought I'd write and tell you all about them. Let me first tell you about your first new year...you slept hie-hie! But mom and dad had a great time, with most of our friends and ohpaw Zak came to visit as well. He brought you the cutest and fluffiest doggy which now you love to hug and squeeze, thanx ohpaw. The next day mom and dad went for a spa treatment to get ourselves ready for the new year while you had a sleepover at ouma Rina's. She and ouma grootjie just told me how you made them laugh and all the amazing things you are doing! Thanx for being such a good boy!
Well my angel, as you can see from the title, the only thing you are interested in now is escaping. Escaping from your cushion, walking ring, cot, you name it. Your personality changed almost instantly into this little rascal who just wants to explore everything and anything! Dad chases you around in your walking ring and you are actually getting away from him! It's wonderful to see that you want to try new things, yesterday you even had a bite of apple, which you never wanted!
You've just been a little constipated the last couple of days and I hope you leave the next nappy for dad and not wait till I get home. Dad's still on leave and apparently you two have been causing chaos around that house. He plays ball with you on the carpet, and takes you flying, you know, all those guy things that I don't often think of. You are also sleeping in your own room now, but when you wake up and want to eat I end up sleeping in the single bed with you! Dad also got you a stroller because you are getting too big for your pram!
It looks like your eye toofies are coming out before your front teeth, so you'll look like an old granny with no toofs my boy! The one has already made it's appearance. They say these teeth are the worst to cut, so I'm very proud of you. Other than a couple of nags, you've been absolutely wonderful!
Anyway, I must get back to work now. Mom started a new job so that we can have more money so that dad and I can take you all over the world to see the pyramids, wall of china, and all those other interesting places!
Oh, and I'm sure the next couple of days are gonna be a complete party for you because granny and grampy are coming up from Cape Town tonight!
Love you plenty my only.
Mom
Wednesday, 07 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy new year caden! wow you have busy a busy little guy! hope the new year is a great one for you! God Bless love us
Post a Comment