My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Hello - Bye Bye

So my angel, you waved at me, finally after months and months of conditioning, you stepped up to the plate and did it.

It was so surreal actually seeing you do it. I couldn't believe my eyes. You were in daddy's arms, and as I waved, you waved back, and when I did it again, you did it again, and so it went until you finally became tired of us playing our silly little games.

Very proud of you my angel. You continue to amaze me day by day.

Love you plenty!
Mom

4 comments:

Loren Stow said...

High Five!!!
WTG Caden - I can't wait to wave at you when I see you next!!

Granny said...

Well done Caden. You are becoming more and more clever by the day. I am sure it makes you mom and dad so excited to see you achieve a new milestone day by day.
Love you lots and lots my angel-pie.
God Bless, hugs and kisses
Granny

Anonymous said...

Congrats big boy!

Deqlan said...

Well done Caden, and just in time for your Birthday , so you can wave hello to all the friends at your party!