My angel, I know it's a bit late, but I wanted to tell about all the wonderful dad's in your life. By this I don't mean that you have more than one daddy (relax Weasel), I mean that there is a whole hierarchy of men that you can look up to. So here goes:
Your daddy Weasel:
Well, what can I say. There are simply not enough words to describe how much he loves you. You should see him sparkle when he comes home and you break into a squeal and a little run, tripping over your own feet just to get to him. He was gracious enough to lend his ruggedly handsome exterior to you, so you two really look like two peas in a pod, especially when you're lying with him in front of the t.v. with the remote in your hand! So to big daddy Weasel, thank you for being the most amazing father and husband that anyone could ask for. Thank you for leading this family and thank you for being our support and anchor. We love you endlessly!
Your Ohpaw:
Now here is a man of intense wisdom and creativity. You always calm down when you hear his voice and you love listening to him sing. You also enjoy grabbing his moustache every now and again. Other than being a wonderful ohpaw to you, he has been the most inspirational father to me. I have learnt so many things from him, espescially how to look for the deeper meaning in everything and how earthly things don't make you who you are. Listen to your ohpaw my squishy, he is a very wise man and he will teach you many things. Happy father's day paw, we love plenty!
Your Grampy:
A silent wisdom. A man of few words, but through his eyes you can absolutely see the joy and love he has for you little man. He has raised your daddy to be a stand-up guy by being a wonderful role-model and someone we can look up to. He phones regularly from Dubai just to check if you are still ok and to hear your little voice on the other side. He knows so many things, espescially about things that fly, so, if you are anything like your father (which you obviously are), I know you will spend hours and hours listening to what he has to teach you. Thank you grampy for being such a source of warmth and love. You are an admirable man and we love you immensely.
To all the other fathers out there, thank you for taking care of your families, for leading them and directing their ways. You are the cornerstone of society and without the discipline and knowledge that you instill in your sons or daughters, civilisation will cease to exist.
Lots of Love!
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dearest Caden
You are a very lucky little boy to have such awesome men in your life.
I know that your greatgrandpas would have been very proud of their offspring and even prouder of you because you are just to precious.
We love you lots little fatty angel-pie.
God Bless
Gwanny
Precious Caden,
As always, your mommy has such nice things to say to and about other people. Being my daughter, it goes without saying that I think she is the very best. But your Oh-Paw would like to tell you something about your daddy - and believe me son, I know whereof I speak. Your dad is one of those people you meet once in a lifetime, and because he is so special, not everybody always recognizes his excellence. Your Oh-Paw has known him for only a few years, but it seems like I've known him for eons. And who knows? Maybe I have. I guess all I'm trying to say is that I am SO glad that my daughter has such a fabulous husband, my grandson such a wonderful dad, and I - such a lovable friend/son-in-law. And by the way,little one, seeing that this is mostly about men, let me tell you that your Grandpa Charles is a very, very special person, too! Enjoy them son - that's what life is all about.
LoL
Oh-Paw
Post a Comment