My name is Caden. Born 12 weeks premature, I am making up for my time in ICU by living life to the fullest! These are the letters my mom writes to me so that I can see what I did to make her grey so early...
my word you are getting big Mr Caden and so cute! Look at you standing and walking around! Lots of hugs and love! Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
Very cute pics Caden - wow you are getting big - must see you soon big boy! LOVE your big smiles! God bless! Megs
Post a Comment
2 comments:
my word you are getting big Mr Caden and so cute! Look at you standing and walking around! Lots of hugs and love! Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
Very cute pics Caden - wow you are getting big - must see you soon big boy! LOVE your big smiles! God bless! Megs
Post a Comment