Hello my angel,
Well, your teacher seems to think you are the prettiest thing ever, yay! She said you were a bit overwhelmed when all the kiddies got there, and I don't blame you because you are not use to kids at all. You also had some difficulty falling asleep for your nap, but she rocked you in her arms until you gave in, lol! She is such a nice lady my poopie, and you seem to like her very much. Apparently you cry every time she leaves the room, so she made sure to stay close to you all the time. She even took some photos for us of your first day, how nice is that???
I just have to tell you, this morning after breakfast I brushed your teeth and wiped your face with a big struggle, but as soon as I put you in front of the mirror and combed your hair, your whole attitude changed. I was in stitches, there you were, they size of a garden gnome, making sexy eyes at yourself, admiring your lovely locks in the mirror and giving me this kind of blue steel smile, just like a model posing for a camera. I was on floor!!!
Anyway poop, this morning you were happy to go to school again, so my heart is at ease.
Love you lots!!!

3 comments:
Such Beautiful Photos of Precious Caden! Looks like he had alot of fun! God bless!
Dearest Caden
We are so very proud of you going to school for your first day. Your mommy said that you were such a good boy and did not even cry. You seem to have settled in very nicely.
Thank you to all for your prayers. I am back home and am feeling a lot better. Granny is longing too much, angel-pie. Hope to see you as soon as Grampy gets back home.
Hugs, kisses and lots of love to you, your mom and dad. xxxxxxxx
Wow Congrats Caden, what a big boy you are! Hope you are loving your new school and learning lots! It looks like you very happy there! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment