My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, 05 September 2009

Through the Generations


When I was little, I looked just like my daddy!


2 Peas in a Pod!


Me and Dad!


Now, which grampy's ears do I have???


Hmmm???


3 Generations, Ouma,Mom and Me: Same table, same little sheep!


Now something of my mom is starting to show...


Maybe the nose?


Maybe the big teeth?


Maybe just the curls?

It is clear that I have a lot of heritage, but all and all,
I'm 100% CADEN MATTHEW PAUL!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

What awesome pictures. Caden my boy, your mom and dad cannot argue. You have both their genes, yet like mom and yet like dad. But all in all you are still our handsome little man. Reezie what a wonderful idea. Caden these pics took gwampy and granny back in time and I am sure the same goes for Ouma Rina and Oh-Paw Zak.
Love you three and a quarter guys lots and lots.
God Bless,
Gwampy and Granny

Anonymous said...

STUNNING POST! I think Caden looks alot like you! God bless!

Deqlan said...

aw so sweet well done what a lovely post!