My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 02 September 2009

Happy Birthday Granny!

Happy happy birthday Granny!
We are so glad that you are out of hospital and home safely.
May the years to come be filled with joy and love and may all your wishes come true!
Thank you for spreading so much love and for always being there for us!

Lots of Love
Us3!

3 comments:

Granny said...

Dear Wes, Elriza and Caden,
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. Wish we were all together to celebrate but will do that when we are next in Pretoria.
Thank you for all your love and care. I am very blessed to have the family which I have.
God bless
Hugs, love and kisses
Mom

Oh-Paw said...

Dear Marilyn,

Please accept my apologies for (once again) forgetting your birthday! Let me assure you that it's not for a lack of interest. Rather, I think it is called "dotage"
But seriously, you have brought so much pleasure to all of us have come to know you and love you, and to see you playing with Caden is something beautiful to behold. God bless you for many more years, and, dare I say it? with many more grandchildren!
All the best,

Zak

Granny said...

Dear Zak
Thank you so much for the wishes and kind words. Hoping to see you soon as we are trying to be in Pretoria while Charlie is back home.
See you soon.
Lots of love and God Bless
Marilyn