Hello my angel,
Well, let's start off with why you haven't been seeing me so much lately. The reason is that I had to go to the hospital for a while. You see, like you, your little brother is also very anxious to see the world, except, about 3 weeks earlier than you wanted to. As you may know, 3 weeks make a BIG difference, so we have to make sure that he stays put for now. Please talk to your little brother when you say your prayers at night my angel. Tell him that it's not so much fun when you come early, because you don't get to go out and play immediately, and that it's much safer for him to stay inside. As for you my only. Please look after your dad at home, he needs you very much you know, as he lives for everyday with you. Please make sure he doesn't cry too much, cause he's actually a big softy (don't tell him though). And then I'll promise I'll do everything in my power to get myself and your little brother back home as soon as possible! Doctor Burger (you remember him, the guy whose face you probably saw first when you came out) is positive that we'll be able to stop these contractions this time, and, so am I. So I'll behave myself and try to get back to you as soon as possible, if you look after daddy, talk to your little brother and behave yourself when ouma looks after you!
I will give you more details about our little visit today later. For now, just know that I am missing you and dad extremely, and I cannot wait to back at home, where I belong.
Love you plenty!
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are praying for God to keep you all safe, especially your little Noah! I just know that GOD has great plans for you all! Trust in God and believe his promises, he is the centre of our lives! Take it easy and look after yourself and again if you need anything pls let us know! God bless, Conrad, Megan and Keaton
Found this saying, wanted to share it with you:
“I am your God and will take care of you until you are old and your hair is gray. I made you and will care for you; I will give you help and rescue you. To whom will you compare me?" says the LORD. "Is there anyone else like me?” (Isaiah 46:4 -5)
Post a Comment