Hello my angel,
Well, thank you so much for talking to your brother. He listened and dr Burger discharged me today. At first he was going to keep me there until Friday, and then, to my surprise, he turned around and said I could actually go today, if I take it easy.
It is so wonderful to be back where I belong, with my boys at home. Every night we have to thank the Big Man upstairs for answering our prayers. This could've ended...well...very badly my angel, and thank goodness God decided to grant our prayers and now we have even more time before your little brother arrives.
Thank you everyone who said a prayer, offered support or even just silently sent a positive thought our way. We really appreciate it, and are very blessed to have so many caring people in our lives.
Well, that's all from me for now. I'm so glad and overwhelmed to be home, that I might just take a nap, ha-ha.
God Bless!!!
Thursday, 17 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We're all glad you're home! You must pinkie-swear you'll take it easy my friend!
Just shout if we can help with anything!
So thrilled that you are home and the prayers will continue for little guy to stay exactly where he is for a loonnnggg time, you take it easy Elriza and shout if we can help with anything. God bless and look after you always!
Post a Comment