Hey bud
Just a quick note from your Dad here to let you know that today you did very well and the Doctors are still very happy right now, all you need to do is chugg back on the Mommy juice and gain some weight lad, then we can start climbing trees and swimming in rivers.
Got a thing or two I want you to read one day, perhaps you will learn them early or perhaps late, but make what you learn your own. The world will change between now and then and you'll become big and lekker 'windgat' but just remember these:
Always live your life honestly, important, for like the river flows genlty to the ocean, so honesty will guide you through the valleys and take you over the falls, it breeds ethics, which create morals and these will be your fibre. Keep them safe for you will be nothing without them.
Listen to life, she plays a gentle rythm against which you can fight and you will feel tired and wasted each day or listen closely, hear her beat and dance lightly then she will carry you to your place in her plan, always be energised by her beauty, allow the power of being to flow through you and make you great. This will give you the enjoyment of living to the fullest.
Never drink orange juice after brushing your teeth and when your shaving never rush. Never allow a beautiful sunset to pass you by, those 5 seconds are for free and they are magical, in this life most things that are free are worth way more than those that cost you currency. Your family and friends - you have been blessed already to have so many wonderful people around you, just read the blog, but your time with these will become many and fast, I warn you to take each second into your heart, for without these friends and family, life is only an empty can kicked down a long road. Ask your elders many many many questions for their wealth in experience is something so great you could only become more of a man with their knowledge.
We will talk much of love through life, but all I can say to you now is be young have fun be responsible in your search for your love and when you think you have found it - start saving! only kidding, when your sure bring her home so your Mom can give her the once over and be sure, that even though you may be 2 different people, deep in her eyes you need to find some of yourself, then you will have found it.
Okay my boy, there is so much more I want to tell you of the wonders of life and the chaos through which you must inevitabily travel, but right now I gotta go cook some chow for you Mamma so she can make you some more mamaroni sauce.
Sleep tight my fighter, I expect you to expect good things for yourself.
DAD
Tuesday, 11 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow Wes, that brought tears to my eyes. I just know that both you and Reezie are going to be parents that Caden can be real proud of as Rina, Zak, dad and I are proud parents of the both of you.
Caden, your dad has given you some real good advice and words of wisdom. Always carry them close to your heart my angel as I know that they were written with lots and lots of love.
Our "little warrior" is really so amazing. From the pics you can see that he is putting on some weight.
As your dad said, drink that mamaroni sauce as it will make you big and strong.
May the Lord keep you all in is safe and loving care.
God Bless and lots of love and kisses.
Grampy and Granny
Wes as your mom says it really does bring tears to one's eyes, but even as a little lad you were always deep in your ways and thoughts.Caden my sweet.those are lovely words and you can definitely learn from them.
Lots of love and the best of wishes to all three of you.
love
Sharon
Very wise words from a very wise man!!
Even I can learn from your dedication to Caden. You guys are never far from our mind and always in our prayers. Day by day your little man is getting stronger - hang in there - 4 weeks is not a long time! God bless and big kisses to Caden!
Conrad, Megan and Keaton
Wow - Wes - what wise words and I know Caden shall take them to heart and learn from them - he has the most amazing egsamples to look up to , to guide and protect him. I am so inspired by you all and what a warrior Caden already is! He has fought and won so many battles already , and shall continue to be victorious, for with God by your side, all things are possible!
God Bless, lots of love
and please give Caden an extra special love from us
Mark, Samm & Deqlan
Hi Paul family, wow Wes what words of wisdom for the little warrior. He is very blessed by all the love that surrounds him. You and Elriza will make wonderful parents. You already proved that!
From the picture I can see that he has already grown. I am sure the next few weeks will fly by and then he will be in both your arms day and night.
We wish Gods continued blessing on all three of you and keep you in our prayers.
Cannot wait for the little warrior to come and play on the beach in Durbs and although I cannot surf, be sure that I will have my first try with him.
God bless and lots of love
The Clarks
xxxx
Post a Comment