vodacom4me MMS retrieval page
Let's try this link, I don't think the previous one was right.
Monday, 17 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Caden. Born 12 weeks premature, I am making up for my time in ICU by living life to the fullest! These are the letters my mom writes to me so that I can see what I did to make her grey so early...
2 comments:
Dearest Caden
You are just tooo cute for words.
Your truly are our handsome Little Warrior. We just cannot wait to hold and cuddle you especially seeing you moving, yawning and really being so active now.
Tell your dad that Granny will give him a big hiding if he teases you when you are trying to have a little nap.
We love you lots and lots Little Warrior and we continue to pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you safe in His loving tender care.
Lots of love
Gods Bless
Grampy and Granny
Elriza en Wes,
Hierdie mannetjie is net die mooiste ou dingetjie! Ons dank ons Hemelse Vader dat Hy elke dag Sy hand oor Caden hou. Ons bid ook vir julle en tel die dae saam jul af...
Liefde
Arno en Anja
Post a Comment