Hi Everybody,
Well, what a blue Monday it is here in Gauteng. The weather completely turned from warm and sunny to dark and murky in one day! Friday night Wes and I went out for dinner while Ouma looked after our little warrior. He was sleeping when we picked him up (probably exhausted from playing so much). Thanx for watching him Ouma! He's been going through a growth spurt the past couple of days, waking up every 3 hours to eat, which I am definitely not use to anymore, but not complaining, as long as our little warrior just grows grows grows!!!
Then on Saturday we went to Loren and Darryl's for a braai and the 3 little men (Caden, Keaton and Malakai) were together for the first time! It was so nice seeing my friends "playing mom" and seeing what wonderful, caring women they've become. Motherhood really changes you, your outlook on life and what you believe of yourself. Then on Sunday Ohpaw came to visit and Caden gave him so many smiles and told him so many stories (gossiping about your parents again hey my boy). Just don't let out all the family secrets my angel! It was really nice to see! And in the evening Caden grabbed his first toy. He was very uncoordinated, but he managed to grab the bunny rattle by the feet and I could see he was aiming for his mouth...hmmm...bunny stew! I was so incredibly proud, another milestone down! I'm getting all his 0-3 month clothes out now because he's steadily outgrowing his newborn stuff. Now we can start dressing him like a real little boy!
Anyway, I hope you all have a great week and don't work too hard!
Lots of Love
Elriza

4 comments:
It was lovely to see you all on saturday and wow did I get a surprise when I saw you - You have grown sooooo much since I last saw you - wow you are becoming a big boy now and you are soooooo cute! You looked adorable in your Dinosaur Outfit and those cheeks... Just soo cute! Congrats on grabbing your first toy! Have a lovely week, Megs and Keaton
I have never seen three such proud moms. Well done girls, motherhood sure seems to be agreeing with you. Reezie I like your new hairstyle, looks real good. Well Caden, when your dad says that you are becoming a fatty I never really thought he was speaking the truth, but I must apologise Wes for doubting you, Caden sure is putting on a good few grams,but Caden you are growing soooo fast and those fat little cheeks. Granny is counting the days when she can plant a big fat kiss on those fat cheeks. You are growing more and more cute by the day.
Only a few more sleeps and then we will be having a long chat, my little angel, and you can tell Granny all your stories. I cannot wait.
God Bless you all, tons of hugs and kisses. Lots of love from Grampie in Dubai, he says he is missing everybody but enjoying the work.
Love you
Granny
Hi
they are really three good looking little men.Caden you look too cute in your dinosaur suit.Elriza the hairstyle suits you.I gave Granny instructions to plant a HUGE FAT kiss on those chubby cheeks.Hope she remembers.
Love to you all
Sharon
My liewe Kleinseun,
Jy en jou pelle en hulle ouers lyk 'stunning'!!
Ouma is baie trots op jule almal.
Baie liefde,
Ouma Rina
Post a Comment