Hi All,
Well, we went to dr Vermaak and it came out that Caden has fluid on both his middle ears. Shame, I know how painful that can be as I've had 8 operations in my ears because of that problem. My boy, I am so proud of you for being so strong. He didn't even cry so much that I definitely knew something was wrong, he just whined a bit and we thought, hmmm, maybe? He's just such a strong little boy. So now he's on cortisone (which tastes awefull!) and Zyrtec which will hopefully clear it up. He's already smiling again and getting back to his old happy self!
Oh, my friend Loren went into labour this morning. Just want to wish her and Darryl the best of luck for today. I can't wait to meet little Malakai, and you guys are gonna make fantastic parents!
Anyway, hope everybody has a fantastic day and weekend and we'll chat soon!
Lots of Love
Elriza
Friday, 08 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shame hope Caden feels better sooooooon, Wow so happy for Loren cant wait to meet Malakai : ). Have a great weekend!!
Caden, we are so pleased to hear that you are feeling better and drinking better again. Gran knows that cortisone tastes absolutely aweful so I can really sympathise with you. You really are a "great" Little Warrior and Lord Jesus really continues to carry you close to His heart as no obstacle is too great for you to carry. We love you tons and tons, Angel Pie.
We wish Loren all the best and may Malakai be of great joy and pleasure to his parents.
Love our "Vaalie" children lots and lots, tons of hugs and kisses.
The Bergbokke, i.e. that is The Pauls in Cape Town
Post a Comment