Happy 6 month birthday my beautiful beautiful boy! I can't believe you've grown into such a stunning little man and soon you'll be running around causing chaos! You have brought us so much joy and have taught us so many things already in your short time here on earth. We will always remember to learn from you and we love you more than you can possibly know!
Caden had his prevenar injection yesterday and he was so brave! Just two cries and he was done. It broke my heart, strange how it gets more difficult as he gets older? When they weighed him it was a whopping...5.04kg! I can't believe he's five times his birth weight! He also reached another milestone on Monday, he rolled over! It was so cute, he was lying on his bed while I was getting the bath water ready and one two three, there he went, trying to reach one of his fluffy doggy toys. He got the doggy by the paw and continued to talk to him. I wish I had a camera!
Please pray for the Dixon family. Chris lost his father on Monday and the service will be tomorrow. We will be sending all our positive thoughts your way so that God may help you through this time.
Tomorrow Granny and Auntie Nettie arrives from CPT and Durban, so Caden's gonna have an action packed weekend, just playing playing playing.
Have a great week!
Elriza

7 comments:
Happy 6 Month Birthday Caden!!! You are such a beautiful baby and you are growing so big each and every day! Congratulations on "rolling" - thats very exciting news indeed! My prayer is that God continues to bless you and watch over you...... You have come so far dear Caden, and I can hardly believe that you are already 6 months old - How wonderful is our God!
We hope the next 6 months are very exciting and that you continue to steal the ladies hearts with your good looks!
God bless,
Conrad, Megs and Keaton
Happy 6 months old Caden. We thank God for keeping you safe in His care and for giving you, our precious, special gift to us. You are getting such a big boy now, already over 5 kgs,rolling over and reaching for your toys. Only a few more hours then Granny will be with you, God willing. As auntie Megan says you know just how to steal a ladies heart.
God Bless, lots of hugs and kisses.
Granny
Liewe Caden,
Die helfte van 'n hele jaar oud en dit op 'n datum soos 20082008! Interessant, nê?
Oumagrootjie vertel my met blink in haar oë hoe oplettend jy is. Lyk my jy het heeltemal in haar hart ingeklim en is permanent in haar gebede. Ek het so 'n vuil vermoede jy doen dit met baie mense. Hou so aan!
Lief jou,
Ouma Rina
Happy 6 months Caden! I cant believe how quickly the time has gone and i cant believe how big you have grown! you are to cute and congrats on reaching so many milestones, what a clever boy you are! May Our Lord continue to hold you safely in His arms and protect you always! Cant wait to see you again, God Bless Love Mark, Samm & Deqlan
Happy six months big man.So nice to see how he's growing and hearing how clever he is.Congrats!!
Well I was with Granny last night and she was so excited about her trip.Caden just remind her one of those big , juicy kisses on those fat cheeks are for m.
All my love
sharon
Happy birthday little man! I didn't see Caden for the short time that I was away (bringing little Malakai into the world) and I swear Caden just 'poof' DOUBLED in size! You carry on (not so) little one!
Elriza and Wes, you guys have done such a beautiful job - big up to both of you!!
Love Always!
Dearest Caden, the Little Warrior,
Happy 6 month's birthday to you !
Isn't it just too wonderful that your Mommy and Daddy also celebrate half birthdays ? I think it is a great idea and a wonderful reason for an extra cup-cake for you on these special days!
Although I haven't met you yet, I faithfully follow your blog and am always in wonder of your healthy growth and development. I get all the latest news from Aunty Megan and Aunty Samm and they always tell me how adorable you are. From your photos I can see that you have the most gorgeous smile and are a beautiful baby boy. You will always remain on my prayer list.
May God continue to bless you, Mommy and Daddy on every level and in every way. Hoping to meet you one day soon, little warrior !
Lots of love,
Aunty Bev
Post a Comment