My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 15 September 2008

25 April 2008

I’m so sorry for only writing now again, but guess what, you decided to join us early this year! You came 20 February 2008, a full 3 months early! Your dad and I have been up and down going to the hospital to visit you. On April the 13th you were finally home and we could love and care for you the way we’ve been wanting to. You were so incredibly brave in that ICU. My heart was filled with pride every time I saw you. You were in there for 51 days, fighting all the way. You made us so incredibly proud my beautiful warrior. Thank you for not giving up, for teaching us so many lessons, for just being your beautiful self. The journey begins now my angel. I hope you’ll have wonderful memories growing up and we’ll do our best to give you anything your heart desires while teaching you the lessons that took us ages to learn. I won’t be writing anymore because my story ends here and yours is just beginning. Go and write your own tale my boy, and enjoy every minute of it.

I love you always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liewe Caden,
Ek dink jou ma se woorde dat jou 'journey' toe begin het, is baie akkuraat. Ek sal seker altyd vir God dankbaar wees dat ek hierdie 'journey' langs julle as gesin kan loop en dat ek die voorreg het om uit julle drie se manier van dinge doen te kan leer.
Op 'n ligter noot: dankie dat jy, jou ma en pa jou Ouma so vreeslik slim maak!
Baie liefdetjies,
Ouma Rina