My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 29 September 2008

So many new things!




My dearest angel,


You have experienced so many new things this past week that has made me so very proud. You had your first taste of rice pap, which you absolutely hate! You are so very expressive that there is no doubt about how much you dislike this mush that I am so desperately trying to feed you. You even launch yourself out of your little chair just to get away from it, but unfortunately I must persevere and hopefully you'll get use to the taste and texture soon. You also went on a little holiday to all you aunts and uncle grant in Durban, where you saw your first snow (lucky boy, I only got to see it when I was 20) and you had your little foots in the sand on the beach. You are very weary of new people and have to check them out well before you start to revealing your personality, this was apparent when you met your aunts, but by day 2 you were just showing off your smile and giggled all the way! You also had to say bye to tannie Annatjie who has been taking care of you while I'm at work. She said she's gonna miss you so much, and I know you krept very deep into heart. While all these things were happening, you got your first tooth! I couldn't believe it, I have been rubbing teething jel on your bottom teeth and to my surprise your top left tooth popped out. Ooops, sorry my boy, but I promise I'll rub the jel everywhere from now on. You are becoming a very cute little man, throwing tantrums and all! Dad and I had such a great weekend with you and we can't wait for every second that we get to spend time with you, seeing what else you've learnt and mastered. You're trying to sit, you want to, I can see how frustrated you get, but all in good time my boy, just have patience.


Anyway my angel, we love you lots and lots and I can't wait to see what else you come up with this week.


Mwah!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Dearest Caden
Well done. Another milestone reached with that little tooth-peg that gave you so much pain. Well we celebrated your tooth by Granny making us all some pancakes. Uncle Brenz of course ate pancakes for all your teeth still to come. As far as he is concerned you can cut a tooth everyday so that he can have pancakes. So pleased to hear that you all had a lovely time in "Durbs by the sea". You must enjoy your porridge as it will make you grow into a big, strong boy.
Tannie Annatjie, baie dankie dat u ons engeltjie so mooi opgepas het en so baie liefde gegee het. Ons waardeer dit baie.
Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love you three lots and lots
Grampy, granny, uncle Brenz and Granny Grey.

Deqlan said...

aw shame your first tooth! congrats caden, 1 down another 19 to go, hope they dont worry you to much and cant wait to see your new smile! dont worry about the rice pap, you will soon by moving onto more delicous cuisine, like fruit, which i am sure you will love! glad you got to get your feet in the sea, how exciting! God Bless, prayers for you all each day, Love Mark, Samm, Deqlan and Logs