Hello my angel,
As I am writing this I am missing you terribly! It feels like I haven't seen you in days, but it's for a good cause, I have to share you with people that also love you very much.
Yesterday we had a very big party just for you my only. A lot of people came to see you get baptised and we promised to teach you all about God and what He did for us. The sermon was absolutely beautiful. Gerhard (the minister) spoke about the similarities between you and little baby Moses and how your incubator was a lot like the basket Moses was placed in. I admit, I shed a tear because I was taken back to those early days, when you were so tiny, just fighting for your life and we didn't know whether God would spare you for us. Thankfully he did and now I have the wonderful pleasure of being your mom, my greatest accomplishment yet. I thank God each day for giving me that chance, another day to love you. You were very good in the church, at some stage it looked like you knew exactly what Gerhard was talking about.
Well, I'm taking off early today so that I can spend some time with you because I miss you so much. You had another sleepover last night, this time with Granny Marilyn and from what I hear you were very good.
I just want to thank everyone for spending that important day with us and for all the beautiful gifts and wishes we received. It meant a lot to have all the people so near and dear to our hearts there.
Oh and ofcourse, Happy 8 month birthday my angel. Thank you for growing so beautifully each and every day. Love you millions.
Also just want to recognise National Down Syndrome day today. My friend Loren wrote some very beautiful and inspirational words, please have a look on www.malakaistow.blogspot.com
Love
Mom
Monday, 20 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy 8 Months Caden! It was wonderful to be able to see you get Christened yesterday, thank you very much for having me there! YOu looked to beautiful in your tuxedo, and you could just feel Gods love around you in the church. The minister did give a beautiful sermon, and his explanation of letting us as parents, put our children in Gods hands and just trust, was to beautiful! Your parents did just that and look at you today! By the grace and mercy of God you are turning 8 months today and as cute as ever! Enjoy the mommmy and you time, they are very precious moments indeed! Cant wait to see the photos ! God Bless, love and hugs
Mark, Samm, Deqland Logan
Dearest Caden, Thank you so much for having us at your Christening, it was a very special day indeed and as Samm says you really could feel the love in the church! You looked absolutely adorable and your mommy and daddy spoilt us all with lovely food and treats..... I could see the pride in your parents eyes as the minister baptised you and I know they love you so very much! Now you keep growing bigger and bigger every single day and eat up all your veggies.... God bless you today and always, Conrad, Megs and Keaton
Dearest Caden
What a proud moment for all when you were baptised. You were so good and the way you listened to the minister as if you understood everything he was saying. You looked just toooo cute in your outfit, a really handsome chappie. A big thank you to your mom and dad for letting you have a sleep over by us on Sunday night. What a pleasure looking after you as you are just sooo good. Now that you have entered the family of God we know that you will grow from strength to strength and He will continue to protect you and keep you safe. We are only home for one day and already miss you all so much. I can still hear all those little laughs and conversations that we had. We really enjoyed it.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses.
God Bless
Grampie and Granny
Liewe Caden,
Dit was 'n voorreg om deel te hê aan die doopbelofte wat jou ouers gemaak. Dis voorwaar geseënd om te kon sien en hoor hoe jou ouers onderneem om jou aan God se weë bekend te stel en te leer - dit het jou Ouma se hart baie goed gedoen.
Kom ek praat gou-gou klein geheimpies. Jy het soos 'n groot meneer gelyk met jou donker blou strikdas! Jou ma en pa het pragtig gelyk, fier en regop en baie trots op hulle seun. Ouma is baie trots op hulle.
Ek gesels weer later,
lief julle,
Ouma Rina
Happy 8 Month Birthday Caden!
I know you are growing bigger everyday!
You are such a special little guy, with a strength and determination that we have seen with your first months, but that continues until today!
Love from Loren, Darryl and Malakai!
Post a Comment