
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Caden. Born 12 weeks premature, I am making up for my time in ICU by living life to the fullest! These are the letters my mom writes to me so that I can see what I did to make her grey so early...
4 comments:
You are such a cutie pie Mr Caden Paul! You are so adorable!!! YOu looked so damn cute on Sunday... And you are growing up so fast! See you later, Megs and Keaton
what lovely photos! and love the music, love coldplay! was lovely seeing you guys yesterday Caden is to gorgeous! See you soon and thanks for all the support, love Samm & Deqlan
Caden, you beautiful child - I thought you might enjoy this poem (ONE DAY!)
Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?
~George MacDonald
Where did you come from, baby dear?
Out of the everywhere into here.
Where did you get your eyes so blue?
Out of the sky as I came through.
What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?
Some of the starry spikes left in.
Where did you get that little tear?
I found it waiting when I got here.
What makes your forehead so smooth and high?
A soft hand stroked it as I went by.
What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?
I saw something better than anyone knows.
Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?
Three angels gave me at once a kiss.
Where did you get this pearly ear?
God spoke, and it came out to hear.
Where did you get those arms and hands?
Love made itself into hooks and bands.
Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?
From the same box as the cherubs' wings.
How did they all just come to be you?
God thought about me, and so I grew.
But how did you come to us, you dear?
God thought about you, and so I am here.
Love you Lots
Oh-paw
Liefste Caden,
Is jy pragtig of is jy pragtig?
Dit kan ek ook van Oh-Paw se gedig sĂȘ.
Lief julle baie,
Ouma Rina
Post a Comment