My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Pictures


You thought it was the coolest thing wearing ouma's black berry box sleeve as a crown...we thought so too!


Wearing ouma's shoes, very fashionable my boy...I'm so gonna show this at your 21st!


Pearl necklace on a bike? I don't think dad will approve my angel!


This was a glorious moment for me. You've always fed me your soggy biscuits, or left over bread, and being your mom I've accepted your "gifts". This time it was dad's turn, and you decided dipping coco pops in tomato sauce was the best "gift" ever. I wish you could see your father's face as he unwillingly accepted his fate!


Dad taught you how to make a monkey face...and this is the end result. Now you are pulling your own ears as well!


Sleeping with dad. Look at those open mouths trying to catch flies! Like father like son I tell you!

Hey my monkey,

Just thought I'd post some pics of your antics. Oh, and just to let you know, you have been sick AGAIN, and....now dad and I are also sick. Just another way of making sure you're getting the needed attention I believe. Well, it worked and dad and I have been up with you a couple of times every night.

Anyway, love you plenty and hope you (and we) feel better soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable photos Elriza - ones to treasure forever! Sorry to hear you and the boys are not well - sending you all well wishes! God bless!

Deqlan said...

gorgeous photos - wow you are growing up so quickly! hope you all get better soon!