
You eating your "big boy" serial this morning for the first time...hmmm, chocos, you loved it!

Noah and Dad

World, meet Noah Christian Paul.

Just hours old
Hello my angel,
Well, I am finally home and brought back a little brother for you to play with. Noah Christian Paul arrived via C-section on 03/03/10 at 08h43 weighing a whopping 2.46kg and healthy as can be.
We are so incredibly blessed to have had absolutely no problems, he breathed easily, he ate easily and we haven't had a moment's stress thus far. Thank you for teaching your brother so well my angel, he obviously listened and we have had a wonderful birth experience.
Introducing your little brother to you was quite an experience. You are very excited about this little addition and want to play with him very badly,but you don't quite realise how small he is yet, and well, we have had to stop you from pulling him off the bed a couple of times. You usually start off with a kiss on his little head or shoulder, but soon that turns into a tug of war with dad trying to keep you from pulling him. He-he, at least you like him!
Dad has been looking after you so well while I was away. He really did an amazing job and the two of you seem inseperable now. He gave you all your medicine on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing! He really loves you so much, making extra sure that you don't feel left out. You look like a giant compared to Noah though, and suddenly all the milestones that you have reached are highlighted at every moment. I am so incredibly proud of you and cannot believe what a big, loving, caring, enthusiastic little man you are.
As for me, I am loving having a newborn in the house again and your brother is reminding me so much of you when you were a little baby, just without the oxygen tanks and pipes and stuff. He doesn't really look like me or dad, he mostly resembles you, we think, but with pitch black, straight hair??? But the way he pulls his mouth, his facial expressions, everything is just like you were. Last night I fed him while dad was bathing you and I tucked him safely into bed, and then I got to do the same with you (something I've missed out on the last couple of nights in hospital)and you turned around, half asleep and gave me your bottle, said "dankie dadd..dankie mamma" (when you realised it was me) and gave me two kisses. It was just such an amazing feeling, being so blessed with two boys to love and a wonderful, caring husband who supports me in everything. How did I get to be so lucky?
So this is our new little family. We are so happy and so blessed and just generally overwhelmed with all the love that surrounds us. This journey is going to be awesome!
Love you plenty my sweet.
Mom

7 comments:
Congratulations Wes Elriza and Caden on the arrival of your beautiful Noah, he is to gorgeous for words, so beautiful and serene, cant wait to meet him! God bless and keep you all safe and healthy and happy and well! Lots of Love God Bless Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
Dearest Caden,
We are so proud of you for loving Boetie Noah so much. You are getting so big now even eating big boy's porridge. When Gwanny speaks to you on the phone and you try to explain everything that is happening it just melts my heart. Continue to be such a good boy for your mom and dad and help nicely to look after Boetie Noah. The two of you are our precious little pies and we love you very, very much. May God continue to keep you in his loving care.
Love you lots, plenty of hugs and kisses.
Gwampy, Gwanny, Poen and Grey
Congratulations! Noah is too cute and I must add I also think he is the image of Caden but darker hair. Enjoy your two little ones, they are so precious and they grow up so fast. Treasure every possible second with them. Cannot wait to see you all soon and play with the two little boys.
Love the Clarks
xxxx
Like I said - Noah has to be the prettiest baby I have EVER seen! He is so small and his features are just so perfect!
He's just beautiful guys!
Caden, I'm sure you're going to be a very proud and very protective big brother!
Welcome to our big wide and beautiful world Master Noah! You are too beautiful for words and I cant wait to meet you this morning! God has truly sent you and your brother as one of his little disciples, you both are wonderful examples of his love and promises! Congrats Wes and Elriza, may both your boys bring you only love, joy and happiness! God bless! Megs, Conrad and Keaton
Hey big fella!
With so much attention going to your newly-arrived little brother, Oupa jsut wanted you to know that there is a special place in my heart marked, "RESERVED FOR CADEN MATTHEW PAUL!" You will always remain the most amzing little warrior there is - especially when you call me, "Oupa Zee-ack!"
Love you plenty,
Oh-Paw (Zee-ack!)
My liefste groot Caden,
Ek het jou nou vir 'n lang ruk nie gesien nie, Jy het vreeslik groot geword en lyk tog net te pragtig met jou krulkop! Praat kan jy praat - sommer aanmekaar. Jou klein lekker kry gilletjies as jy die 'baba Noah' sien is wonderlik om te hoor. Ek dink dis regtig vir jou moeilik dat jy hom nie mag gryp en as speelding kan gebruik nie.
Dankie vir al jou gewillige drukkies, soentjies en liefde.
Oupa Koevoet stuur ook groete en gelukwense met jou boetie.
Lief jou baie,
Ouma Rina
Post a Comment