My Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, 17 February 2008

Update

Hi All,

Just a quick update... We were admitted in Carstenhof Clinic last night. I somehow went into early labour, but luckily we caught it early so they could give something to suppress the contractions. Dr. Burger also gave us 2 cortisone injections to boost baby's lungs incase he does decide to come early. We got another injection today as well as a vitamin K injection to prevent possible bleeding on the brain should baby come. We are also on an anti-biotic drip to cure any possible infection, but doctor is still not 100% sure what could be causing the contractions. Now we are just waiting to let the one drip, suppressing the contractions, run through and then we have to see if the contractions start again. If it does start again, he'll give us another drip, just so that the cortisone can fully help baby, and then we'll have to see what happens. Looks like Caden really wants to come out and play in the sun. We will keep you updated as soon as the first drip is finished. Please pray that our baby boy stays where he is safe.

Lots of Love
Wes & Elriza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wes, Reezie and Caden,
You sure gave us a big scare last night, I think it added another 50 grey hairs to my scalp. Caden sure seems to be an impatient little man and cannot wait the time out in the comfort zone of his mom's tummy. Reezie we pray that the Lord keeps you strong and that He guides the hands that work with you and Caden. We also pray that our Loving Lord will keep all three of you safe in His loving tender care. Just have faith because our Lord never foresakes his children and He will keep Caden safe until it is time for him to come into this world.God bless
Dad, Mom, Brendon and Granny Grey.

Anonymous said...

"What shall we say then? If God is FOR us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31. Precious Caden, we all can't wait to see you BUT, take your time my boy. Love you Lots 'n Lots! Oh-Paw